1. A Life Member is a person who has been granted a Life Membership of Kapi Mana Netball Centre for outstanding contribution or service to netball and/or Kapi Mana Netball Centre.
2. A person shall become a Life Member of Kapi Mana Netball Centre by nomination, recommendation by the Life Membership Committee and the vote by a two-thirds majority of those entitled to vote at a Kapi Mana Netball Centre Annual General Meeting.
3. The nominee must have an outstanding contribution to netball, with an exceptional nature in administration, coaching or umpiring.
4. The minimum period of service shall be 15 years but the period of service, no matter how long, is not in itself a qualification. Life Membership requires an exceptional contribution over many years in club/school/associated member AND Kapi Mana Netball Centre work and/or Netball Wellington Region/Central Zone and/or Netball New Zealand work.
5. The nominee must hold a Kapi Mana Netball Centre Service Award at the time of nomination. There must be an interval of least three years between the granting of a Service Award and Life Membership.
1. Qualifications for a Service Award shall be at least 10 years in administration, coaching and/or umpiring at Club, School, Associate Member or Kapi Mana Netball Centre level.
2. The work itself must have been of an outstanding nature and the period of itself is not a qualification.
3. Clubs, School and Associate Members wishing to nominate personnel for a Service Award or Life Membership should obtain a recommendation form from Kapi Mana Netball Centre and send the form and all information pertaining to the recommendation to the Life Membership Committee (through the Centre) by 31 October in any year.
4. Nominations close by 31 October in any year for decision by the AGM in March of the following year.